// Roots Reggae Podcast
// Roots Conversation
Roots Reggae Podcast
- Tapper Zukie / Man a Warrior
- Mike Brooks / Oh Oh Natty Dread
- Barry Brown / Give Thanks and Praise
- Devon Irons / When Jah Come
- The Soulettes / Deh Pon Dem
- Sir Coxsone Sound / Poor Man’s Story
- The Revolutionaries / Fletchers Land
- The Ethiopians / Train to Skaville
- Don Carlos / Nice Time
- Ini Kamoze / Hail Mi Idren – Remastered
- Lui Lepkie / Positive Conversation
- The Traps & Liberation Group / Higher (Version)
- Hugh Griffiths / Limit Skank
- Marley & The Skatalites / One Love Version
- Lee Perry / Brake Out Dub
- Herman Chin Loy / Rest Your Self
- The Roots Radics / Craftsman Dub
Roots Conversation #60 – Show Notes
Here are the show notes for Roots Conversation #60, The Roots Reggae Podcast – We met at Creao Studio, again – with Masks. The studio has a new set of microphones and they are… well, we will let you hear how they sound. I am a fan of them; Sonotronic, British Built and good quality.
We mention the Bassist Ranchie McLean in this show – after wondering who he was in Episode 59. McLean (real name Bertram) was a Jamaican musician active between the 1970s and the 1990s, sadly passed away in 2012.
He was played bass for The Impact All Stars, The Revolutionaries, and Skin, Flesh & Bones, and playing on albums by artists including Earth & Stone, Culture, and Jimmy Cliff.
Thanks for listening, Andy.
Guerrilla Dub System's Reggae Podcast
We thought it would be a good idea to share with you the music that inspired us to make our music - our podcast is called Roots Conversation and we hope to get it to as many stations as possible. We play old Roots Reggae music that has got us to where we are today - we want to share with you our passion and love for the music that we play.
A Roots Reggae Podcast
We have a syndicated roots reggae podcast ready for broadcast on your Network or station, or to download. If you want to play this show on your station then please drop us a message at [email protected] The show is free for your station and we look forward to hearing from you.